Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Crane Wife and "Myth" at Modern Eden

Sorry I'm late in posting this, but between travelling to Japan and work deadlines, haven't had a chance to update here!

Wanted to let you know of my latest work hanging at the very wonderful Moden Eden gallery here in San Francisco! I was lucky enough to be part of their latest group show, "Myth," and returned to a subject I find myself coming back to time and time again; the Japanese folktale The Crane Wife.

More info "behind the work" and purchase info here!

I failed to post about the opening reception back on July 14th, but luckily, there is a closing reception in conjunction with North Beach First Fridays on Friday, August 3, 2012.   A special musical performance by North Beach acoustic guitarist, Mark Simons (marksimons.net) will be featured. The closing reception will be held at 403 Francisco Street from 6-9pm.

Facebook event invite here!
http://www.facebook.com/events/449331605088376/

Thanks everyone! : D <3

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails